RaGa makes another outreach effort, this time at Delhi's Kirti Nagar furniture market.

Auf dieser Bühne spielen Wii U, 3DS, Wii und DS die Hauptrollen!
Antworten
thetatva

RaGa makes another outreach effort, this time at Delhi's Kirti Nagar furniture market.

Beitrag von thetatva »

To maintain a strong connection with the people, [URL="https://www.thetatva.in/politics/delhis ... ket/22867/"]Rahul Gandhi[/URL, the former chief of the Congress party, continues his journey to understand the struggles and lives of everyday citizens. His latest visit was to the famous Kirti Nagar furniture market in Delhi.

Carpenters, Craftsmen, and Conversations
On Thursday, Gandhi visited the carpenters working at Kirti Nagar, known as Asia’s largest furniture market. The day was filled with meaningful conversations, shared experiences, and even some hands-on furniture crafting for Gandhi.

"Today I visited Asia’s largest furniture market in Kirti Nagar, Delhi, and met with the carpenters... We talked a lot, learned about their skills, and I tried to learn a bit myself," said Rahul Gandhi.

The Congress leader used this opportunity to appreciate the hard work and artistic skill that these carpenters bring to their craft.

Continuing the ‘Bharat Jodo Yatra’
This visit is part of Gandhi’s broader initiative called ‘Bharat Jodo Yatra,’ aimed at bridging the gap between the powerful and the people.

His first visit was in August, meeting fruit and vegetable vendors at Azadpur Mandi. He then interacted with porters at Anand Vihar railway station. His latest stop was with the carpenters at Kirti Nagar market.

"The Bharat Jodo Yatra is still ongoing," affirmed the party, indicating that more such interactions are planned.

Understanding the Common Man’s Struggle
Gandhi’s visits are about more than just engagement; they are about understanding the hardships people face.

"Coolies are among the most hardworking people in India... Generation after generation, they spend their lives helping millions of travelers. They bear a great responsibility, but progress for them is minimal," said Rahul Gandhi.
Antworten